Every year, summer goes by way too fast. It seems as if the kids start school earlier and earlier each year! Are you planning one last family RV trip this summer before the kids begin the school year? If so, we want to help you embark on the vacation of your dreams!
See our recommendations below on the top five “Back to School” RV vacations to take with your family before the summer ends.
Relax in Southern California
Head to the beautiful beaches of southern California to soak up the sun with your family in some of the most gorgeous weather in the country. While you are in southern California, make sure to stop by and visit the world-famous Palm Springs area.
Park your RV at The Villas at Desert Shores and enjoy their incredible amenities, including personal villas and swimming pools with mountain & lake views.
Family activities to do in Palm Springs:
- Hike the Palm Canyon Trails
- Take an Adventure Hummer Tour
- Schedule a tee time at the world-class Cimarron Golf Resort
Stay Active in South Florida
Pack your bags and drive off to LaBelle, Florida, with your family! Only 32 miles from Lake Okeechobee and 50 miles from the Gulf Coast, Riverbend Motorcoach Resort is one of the top RV resorts in Florida for your Class A motor coach.
Family activities to do in South Florida:
- Fish in Florida’s inland sea, Lake Okeechobee.Take the kids to look for manatees at the Fort Myers Manatee Park
- Explore the Fort Myers River District.
Adventure through Park City, Utah
Drive through the four corners to Park City, Utah, and take your kids on the adventure of a lifetime. Park your RV at Park City RV Resort and head out to experience the great outdoors.
Family Activities to do in Park City:
- Take a family rafting trip through the rapids of Weber River.
- Fly fish for trout with a guide at your side.
Laugh and Play at Disney World
Take your RV to Walt Disney World to make memories your kids will never forget. When you’re not experiencing “the happiest place on Earth,” relax at the Tropical Palms Resort to rest and recharge.
Family activities to do in Orlando:
- Experience the light show on Cinderella’s Castle in Magic Kingdom.
- Search for wildlife on the Kilimanjaro Safari in Animal Kingdom.
- Meet your favorite Disney characters and fill a book with autographs from these famous characters.
Enjoy the City That Never Sleeps
Take your family to the “Big Apple” before they start to hit the books. Stay only 15 minutes from New York City at Liberty Harbor RV and take a ferry to the foot of Wall Street.
Family activities to do in Lower Manhattan:
- Stroll on the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Bike through Central Park before having lunch at Tavern on the Green.
Give us a call to book your family vacations this summer at 770-938-2035. You can also click the CALL NOW button on this page or use the Quick Request More Information Form.
To look through all of our luxury motorhomes for your next RV adventure, visit our GossRV showroom. We hope you have a great rest of the summer!
The Goss Family