Summer is here and now is the time to get outside and experience the great outdoors! National parks are an opportunity to get away from everyday life and enjoy some quality time with your family.
Taking time to travel with your family and friends to national parks is a great way to experience the beauty of our country”
Jer Goss said. “Goss RV will allow you to travel comfortably and luxuriously to parks all over the U.S.”
Check out our list below of the top five national parks to experience this summer!
Yosemite National Park (California)
Yosemite National Park To-Do List:
- Experience the eight-mile long deep valley surrounded by granite summits.
- Sign up for a photography class at the Ansel Adams Gallery.
- Visit the famous Half Dome for an experience you won’t forget!
Recommended RV for Yosemite National Park: Country Coach Intrigue
Rocky Mountain National Park (Colorado)
Rocky Mountain National Park To-Do List:
- Go on a trail ride through the Rocky Mountain National Park at Glacier Creek Stables
- Watch for elk, mule deer, and other wildlife during your time at the park.
- Enjoy dinner at dusk at the incredible picnic areas at Rocky Mountain National Park.
Recommended RV for Rocky Mountain National Park: American Tradition
Arches National Park (Utah)
Arches National Park To-Do List:
- Make sure to visit the delicate arch, the landscape arch, and the fiery furnace while at Arches National Park.
- Explore the Devils Garden campground for incredible views.
- Register to climb the rocks at Arches.
Recommended RV for Arches National Park: Monaco Beaver
Everglades National Park (Florida)
Everglades National Park To-Do List:
- Walk along the Anhinga Trail to see various wildlife native to the Everglades, ranging from alligators, turtles and even herons.
- Boat through the Everglades to take in the beauty of the area up close and personal.
- Search for alligators on a kayak through the waterway.
Recommended RV for Everglades National Park: Newmar Essex
Glen Canyon (Arizona, Utah)
Glen Canyon To-Do List:
- Take a boat tour on Lake Powell for panoramic postcard views of Lake Powell and Glen Canyon.
- Fish for trout in the river at Glen Canyon.
- Hike through the park to experience the best views of Glen Canyon.
Recommended RV for Glen Canyon: Prevost Marathon
Give us a call at 770-938-2035 to book your luxury motorhome as you travel to these national parks this summer! You may also click the CALL NOW button on this page, or use the Quick Request More Information Form.
To look through additional luxury motorhomes for your future travels, visit our GossRV showroom.
We hope you enjoy RVing in these national parks!
The Goss Family