Spring break is just around the corner! If you haven’t figured out plans for your family, have no fear. We have compiled a list of the top places to take your family for spring break 2015!
“With the weather getting warmer, now is the perfect time to enjoy some beautiful sunshine with your family during spring break. Take your family in a RV to a destination they have never been to before, and we promise this will be a week you will never forget,” said Jer Goss, director of sales at GossRV.
Below you will find a comprehensive list of top spring break destinations, suggested RVs and recommended resorts. We hope you enjoy a week at one of these destinations in a GossRV!
Top Florida Panhandle Attractions:
- Experience the magic of flight at the National Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola. There is something for all ages at this interactive museum, ranging from actual equipment, interesting exhibits and even a simulator that you can ride.
- Make sure to book at least one tour while visiting the Florida panhandle! Whether it’s a boat cruise, a trolley tour or a parasailing excursion, there is so much to see in this beautiful part of Florida.
- Wine and dine at one of the many fabulous restaurants along the panhandle. Order fresh and delicious shrimp, salmon, lobster or oysters to enjoy as you watch the sun set over the ocean.
Grand Canyon/Las Vegas
Top Grand Canyon/Las Vegas Attractions:
- Stop by Grand Canyon Village where you can purchase authentic Native American souvenirs, learn about the history of the canyon and be inspired by beautiful views including, Yavapai Point.
- If you’re looking for a unique experience while on vacation, consider traveling the Bright Angel Trail by mule. Riders are taken to Plateau Point with a lunch break at Indian Garden!
- Stop by Las Vegas and enjoy the beautiful Bellagio Foundations where you will be mesmerized as the water dances before your eyes. Experience this unique entertainment option that was designed to romance your senses.
Top South Florida Attractions:
- Looking for an interesting way to see South Beach? Rent a scooter to tour the beaches, city and beautiful scenery along the way.
- If you want another unique perspective of South Florida, treat your family to a helicopter tour. You can take in the amazing views of Miami’s most exclusive locations. Tours depart from both Tamiami Airport and Fort Lauderdale Airport.
- Make sure to enjoy the water by taking a snorkel trip, swimming with dolphins or if you’re up for the challenge, taking a windsurfing lesson!
Top Orlando Attractions:
- If you are looking to dive deep and experience ocean creatures like never before, Sea World could be the perfect stop for you and your family while in Orlando. From the Shark Encounter to the Turtle Trek, there is something for every member of the family!
- Are you a big Harry Potter fan? Check out the Wizarding World of Harry Potter where you can visit the iconic Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and step foot into Diagon Alley.
- From water parks to theme parks, Disney World has it all. Enjoy the attractions, entertainment, dining, events and tours at one of the happiest places on earth.
Top Southern California Attractions:
- Ride a bike and enjoy one of the best, paved bicycle routes in the country as you cruise along “The Strand.” The Strand is 22 miles of easy riding along the gorgeous coastline of California.
- Take a hike at Crystal Cove State Park, which is a hidden gem in Laguna Beach. Enjoy a relaxing day as you wander through this peaceful state park.
- We suggest taking a surfing lesson while in California! Test your skills in the water or if you’re looking to stay on land, make sure to watch the surfers along the Huntington Beach Pier.
Give us a call to book your luxury motorhome as you travel toward warm weather this spring break at 770-938-2035. You can also click the CALL NOW button on this page or use the Quick Request More Information Form.
To look through all of our luxury motorhomes for your spring break travels, visit our GossRV showroom.
We hope you have a wonderful spring break!
The Goss Family