And just like that, the NASCAR season has officially begun! We know this is an exciting time for many of our RVers, as they travel far and wide to see the best racers compete in the top races across the country.
Here is a list of GossRV’s top NASCAR races of 2015. These races include some of the most famous tracks in the world and will be sure to bring excitement on every lap.
In the list, you will find local attractions and tourist spots you can enjoy on and off the speedway. Most importantly, make sure you are tailgating and riding in style in a GossRV during the top NASCAR races! Check out our list below for our NASCAR travel recommendations.
Sunday, February 22 at 1:00 PM ET
Daytona International Speedway
- Enjoy an all-access tour where you can tour the track along the infield and pit road
- Explore the NASCAR Sprint Cup garages, driver meeting rooms and Gatorade Victory lane
- Visit the Coca-Cola theater for a close-up look at the Daytona 500 Car
Sunday, March 8 at 3:30 PM ET
Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- ‘Exotic Racing’ is the first racing school where you can choose from exotic cars including Ferraris, Lamborghinis and Porsches and drive them on the racetrack!
- Enjoy the Neon Garage, located at the center of the speedway’s infield where fans can walk above the crews and drivers to watch the mechanics and madness of NASCAR!
- Visit Legend Cars where everyone is welcome to compete and race.
Sunday, March 29 at 1:00 PM ET
- Check out the Green Flag Experience where you can enjoy breakfast before the event and have Q&A time with the drivers.
- Explore the Virginia Museum of Natural History, a highly interactive experience where you and your family can see real dinosaur bones and enjoy many other exhibits.
- Wander through Piedmont Arts where you can see a variety of artwork on display, catch a performing arts show or even buy art and handmade jewelry.
Duck Commander 500
Saturday, April 11 at 7:30 PM ET
Texas Motor Speedway
- Enjoy the World’s Largest HD Screen positioned in the middle of the backstretch. “Big Hoss TV” features more than 20,633 square feet of HD LED display.
- Stop by Fuzzy’s Taco Shop to enjoy their famous Baja style fish tacos, ice cold beer and a great experience in the infield.
- Did you know you can take year-round tours of the Texas Motor Speedway? Come visit for the race and while you are there, enjoy a tour of one of the most famous venues in racing.
Food City 500
Sunday, April 19 at 1:00 PM ET
Bristol Motor Speedway
- Wander through the enchanting Bristol Caverns, carved by an ancient underground river 200 to 400 million years ago. The exposed minerals give the cavern a variety of colors and structures that are sure to amaze.
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon before or after the race at the South Holston Dam. It’s the perfect place for a picnic, a relaxing walk or even fly-fishing.
- Does your wife get bored during the race? Let her explore the best of downtown Bristol at One of a Kind Gallery to enjoy artwork from locals. They have drawings, handcrafted jewelry, baskets, soaps and much more. She can even take an art class while she is there!
Toyota Owners 400
Saturday, April 25 at 7:00 PM ET
Richmond International Raceway
- Take advantage of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 3 Wide Fan Hospitality. This is a great opportunity to obtain a Saturday pit pass with a single ticket. You will get to visit pit road and check out all of the stalls where your favorite drivers will pit.
- Check out the Midway on Friday and Saturday to purchase souvenirs and your favorite driver merchandise!
- Experience real life racing by riding shotgun in a 2-seat, NASCAR-style stock car driven by a professional instructor.
Sunday May 3, 1:00 PM ET
- Visit the International Motorsports Hall of Fame opened in 1983, dedicated to the preservation of the history of motorsports.
- If you’re a college student, enjoy your $19 college ticket, which includes access to a Free Saturday night infield concert on May 2!
- If you are looking to camp, choose from a variety of reserved camp spots in the infield, outside camping, or 15,000 free campsites offered by the Talladega Speedway located close to the track!
Sunday, May 24 at 6:00 PM ET
Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Visit the NASCAR Hall of Fame to experience the rich history and heritage of the sport!
- If you head to Charlotte early, you could make it in time for the Outlaw Showdown. Watch the World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series take on The Dirt Track on May 22 to see dirt fly as Sprint cars take on the four-tenths-mile clay oval.
- Check out the Charlotte Motor Speedway Fan Van for the ultimate tailgating experience before the race. There will be fun activities for children and families at the Fan Van.
Crown Royal Presents the “Your Hero’s Name Here” 400 at the Brickyard
Sunday, July 26 at 3:30 PM ET
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Explore the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum, which has been recognized as one of the most highly visible museums in the world devoted to automobiles and auto racing. In 1987, the museum was honored as a National Historic Landmark.
- Stay and enjoy a round of golf at the gorgeous Brickyard Crossing Golf Course located just minutes away!
- Watch as the winners of the Brickyard 400 continue the tradition of “kissing the bricks” after the race. The Yard of Bricks at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway continues to be some of the most hallowed ground in motorsports.
Championship Round – Ford Ecoboost
Sunday, November 22 at 3:00 PM ET
- Enjoy Fast Lane Fridays where people of all ages are invited out to the track from 6:00pm to midnight for an evening celebrating fast cars. If you are 18 years of age or older, feel free to race!
- Explore the Biscayne National Park just minutes from the Speedway, home to a rare combination of aquamarine waters, emerald islands and stunning coral reefs.
- Take your family to wander through the Miami Seaquarium. Learn about the manatees and sea turtles that have been rescued by the aquarium, get up close and personal with dolphins, and find out how you can make a difference in protecting endangered animals.
Click here for the complete 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Schedule for all the dates for upcoming races
Give us a call at 770-938-2035 to book your luxury motorhome as you travel to any of the NASCAR races this season! You may also click the CALL NOW button on this page, or use the Quick Request More Information Form.
To look through more luxury motorhomes for your future travels, visit our GossRV showroom.
We hope you enjoy an exciting 2015 NASCAR season!
The Goss Family